-

Friday, October 16, 2015

Awkward and Awesome Friday

It's Fri-Yay again!
I hope you have some fun fall activities planned.
Awkward:
  • When your son calls to ask if he has a plunger at his apartment.  No, moms don't know everything.
  • While cleaning out your closet you drop a diamond stud earring into a laundry basket full of sandals.  I thought I was never gonna find that sucker.
  • When you fall asleep at 7 pm and the phone rings and you panic because you think it is one of those 3 am phone calls.  In reality it was only 9:30.
  • When driving down the highway you pass a really old dude with white hair and a white beard half naked in the back of a candy apple red truck.
  • I know we have all experienced paper cuts.  Have you ever experienced a foil cut??  I'm not gonna lie, that sucker hurt and bleed like no bodies business!
 Awesome:
  • Doing the spring/summer closet switch out to fall/winter!  A clean, organized closet can change your life.
  • Finding a pair of jeans you totally forgot you owned during the closet switch out.
  • Have you seen the Iris Apfel documentary on Netflix??  I want to be just like her when I am 93.  Go watch it, she is so interesting.
  • Winning a $50 gift certificate.
  • Having a long weekend. 
 Woo Hoo,  It's sweatshirt weather! 
 I decided to jazz up my sweatshirt by layering it with some sequins.  
I love a fun sweatshirt.  

Let's hear your awkward or awesome in the comments.

J.Crew sweatshirt
Banana Republic sequin tank
Gap jeans
Betsey Johnson sneakers
Target sunnies
Kate Spade crossbody bag

No comments: