It's been a week of Christmas parties around here.
Best way to get into the Christmas spirit!Awkward:
- Accidentally deleting an entire folder of apps off of your phone, but you still haven't figured out what that folder was.
- Falling UP the stairs.
- Trying to take a group picture.
- Having a lady stalk you in the wine section of Costco.
- Random text from someone at 2:30am telling you that they made it home safely and asking if you did too.
- Son2 home for an entire month.
- A freshly groomed dog complete with a Christmas bell.
- Neighborhood Christmas lights.
- The sounds of laughter among friends.
- Ugly Christmas Sweater Parties.
This is actually a fashion DON'T!!
What were we thinking back in the 90's when the Christmas sweater craze was at it's height??
Well, since it was an ugly Christmas sweater party that I wore this lovely bejeweled, bedazzled sweater to...
I decided to add more sequins and some fire engine red jeans.
I mean why not go all out if you are going to
wear an unattractive ensemble!!!
Do you have an ugly Christmas sweater hiding in your closet?
When was the last time it saw the light of day?
Ugly Christmas Sweater- some store that has since gone out of business
Banana Republic sequin tank
Old Navy jeans