This has been an awesome week.
Not only did I have my 6 year blogiversary,
my youngest turned 23 and we bought a house on the lake.Awkward:
- Cleaning up dead tree debris and literally getting "ants in my pants!"
- Wearing a V-neck t-shirt when doing demo work on a house.
- Having to put a muzzle on your dog because he misbehaves at the vet.
- When the Mr. leaves the house early to go work out and leaves his phone behind and the alarm goes off at 5:15. He may be a morning person, but I am NOT!
- Wearing this long cardi and not realizing it was hanging out of the car door the whole time I was driving.
- Well, of course...getting a lake house.
- Being able to jump in the lake to cool off after doing some rough demo work.
- The beautiful wood ceiling that was under the ugly ceiling tiles in our lake house.
- Having a kangaroo burger for the 1st time. It really was good!
- Watching the sun set over the lake.
A fun rainy day look.
I am loving the long cardi's that are so popular right now.
Just be careful not to shut your car door on the end of it.
I added some flair by layering two different statement necklaces.
Who says you have to dress blah on a rainy day???
As I mentioned, we purchased a lake home,
but it needs major renovation work.
We are doing A LOT of it ourselves.
Just call us Chuck and Joanna.
I may be blogging much more sporadically for a while.
I won't be very fashion forward in my renovation clothes!
Have a an awesome weekend ya'll.
Gap shirt and jeans