-

Friday, December 17, 2010

Friend Friday: Holiday Attire

This week's questions are all about Holiday Attire


1. Which holiday party are you looking forward to attending this
year?
My favorite holiday party is with my group of girlfriends and their husbands.  We always have a great time and the conversation never stops!
2. What is your go-to holiday party outfit?
Sequin Tank!!  It is my go to party basic.  You can do so much with it and it rarely goes out of style for the holidays.
3. Do you go dressed in something that would be impractical to wear at
any other time of the year?
Absolutely!  What fun is it to dress in regular everyday clothes!?  This is the time to be a bit over the top and not worry about over dressing.
4. If you are going to a house-party what gift will you bring to the
host/hostess?
Since I own a monogramming business, I always personalize something for the host/hostess.
5. If you could buy only one trendy piece to update your holiday party
wardrobe, what would you get this year?
I have been really good this year, just "shopping" my closet.  I would love to have a feathered skirt though.  Totally impractical and I am probably not quite young enough to pull it off, but I am in love with the look.
 Picture from
 CelebrityFashion


To read more about what others have to say about Holiday Attire go here...modlychic
Photobucket

No comments: