-

Friday, December 31, 2010

Friend Friday: New Year, New Blog, New You... Resolutions, goals for 2011

I don't know where my brain is today.  Seriously, I just realized that it is Friday and it only took me until  6 pm to figure it out.


Today's questions are all about the upcoming year....


1. What's the one thing you vow to learn or do in 2011 to improve your
blog?
I want to get better with my photography.  There is so much to learn about lighting,composition and so much more. Might be time to upgrade the camera itself.


2. What did you learn about blogging in 2010 that you plan to put into
practice next year?
When I started this 3 months ago, I had no idea of the blogging community and what it entailed.  I have been blown away by it all.  I plan to get more involved in the community.

3. Do you have any high-level goals for your blog in the coming year?
Monetization? More comments? More connections with other bloggers? A new template?
I don't have any lofty goals for my blog in the next year. I just want to get more comfortable and familiar with the template I am working with.  I want to leave more comments and make more personal connections. I do love the occasional item thrown my way for promotion or review! Swag is always a good thing.


4. If you could collaborate with one other blogger within your sphere
of influence in 2011, who would you like to collaborate with, and what
would you like to collaborate on?
I would love to do something with Tracy over
Her job fascinates me and I love her posts and style.  I think we would work well together on anything we did.


5. What do you plan to do to support other bloggers next year? 
I want to give more shout outs, promote and support new bloggers.
The support I have gotten as a new blogger has been wonderful and I want to pass that on to others.


I want to thank everyone that has supported me these past 3 months as I have found my voice and figured out exactly what I was doing. (well not exactly, but on the right track)
XOXO

If you want to see what other bloggers are planning for the up coming year, check it out here.... Modly Chic


Happy New Year!



3 comments:

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

Great goals, Brett! I should have mentioned photography in my answers, because I also would like to learn more and improve. I look forward to reading your posts in 2011!!

The Closet Shopper said...

AWW, Brett! That's so sweet. Bring it on!!

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

Great goals, Brett! I should have mentioned photography in my answers, because I also would like to learn more and improve. I look forward to reading your posts in 2011!!