-

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Okay ya'll have convinced me to stop reading this one blog where the whole "boot controversy" started. It is a "professional" blog for women over 40. They featured some magazine articles about the subject as well as their own comments.
I have been on the fence about the blog for awhile, because frankly, I thought their ideas and way of dressing were a little "old" looking
and
that's what I am against!


I will not name the blog, but haven't seen it surface anywhere on any blogs that I read.

Thanks for all of your feedback 
and 
I promise you will see me in those boots a lot!!!

xoxo

3 comments:

B. said...

I am over 40 (just a little....)and a professional woman and have 5pairs of boots and almost wear nothing else in the winter.... and you look GREAT in boots!!

The Closet Shopper said...

WOO HOO!!! More of you in those hott boots!!

xo,
Tracy

The Closet Shopper said...

WOO HOO!!! More of you in those hott boots!!

xo,
Tracy