-

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Will You Be Mine?

Yesterday, I was MIA.  Husband had been out of town all week and I had been under the weather, so we took a day off from life!  Well, I did anyway.  He and son2 worked at Habitat For Humanity until the afternoon, but then husband joined me on my day off.
We are both feeling much better today, went out to lunch after church and then shopping...for him!, not me.
It is a beautiful day, around 60 degrees and we plan on just hanging out in the sunshine for the rest of the afternoon.
Decided to pull some pieces I haven't worn yet for the 30 for 30.
I knew it was going to be warmer today, 
so I opted for a sleeveless shirt 
with a light jacket over top.
Since there was some bright green in the shirt and my jacket was a muted green,
I used different color greens in my jewelry.

I am hoping that you are having a great Sunday and are ready for a nice Valentine's Day tomorrow.
(I am still hoping for a Valentine's Day tripod)
shirt-Loft
jacket-thrifted
jeans-White House/Black Market
boots-Boutique9 via Shopbop
bracelet-gifted
earrings-Handpicked
necklace-Canal Street Vendor, NYC




8 comments:

Stacey said...

Just woke up from my Sunday nap and there you are. Love that outfit and the boots. Have a great day!

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

Cute outfit and I am glad you are feeling better...you look great!

Deborah said...

I love those boots! What color is that?

Anonymous said...

Brett--I love this blouse and the green jewelry. Think I've admired the blouse before. It's good you're feeling better. Soak up some sun.

Shen Dove said...

I love the color and print of your top, cute look!

Peggy said...

cute, cute outfit! love that jacket and the boots!

The Closet Shopper said...

great outfit. those boots are to die for. xo, tracy

Shen Dove said...

I love the color and print of your top, cute look!