-

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Denim, Silver & A Pop Of Color

We had another beautiful day here.  I hope you too are experiencing some beautiful weather whereever you are.
I threw on this little denim dress to do some running around and finish buying plants for the yard.
As you can see this dress is uber-comfortable. 
It doesn't really touch your body.
I know super cheesy picture, but check out these cute shoes.
They are thrifted. 
I got them the weekend I went on my girls weekend at the lake.
We were pretty sure they had never been worn before.
I put on lots of silver chains
 and other silver accessories. 
I just love silver with denim. 
I think Calvin Klein was the father of this look way back in the day. 
Popped on the orange shoes for a shot a interest.
 What is your favorite denim piece of clothing 
and 
what jewelry do you like to pair with it???

thanks for all the feedback on the self tanner
look for a video on the subject soon.

Time is almost out for Scout Bag Giveaway
click here if you haven't entered yet


denim dress-GAP
silver chains-various necklaces
shoes-thrifted
earrings-Old Navy
bracelet-Francesca's
watch-gifted

9 comments:

Kileen said...

what a gorgeous dress and i love the pop of color from your shoes!

cute & little
come join the Color Brigade!

Pam@Over50feeling40 said...

Right now my favorite denim are my jeggings!! I feel youthful and skinnier in them...but I want a denim pencil skirt, just haven't found it! Your shoes are so cute and I also love silver with denim....

Rebecca said...

I have a super old, comfy pair of jeans that I wear on weekends. Nothing beats comfy, well worn jeans.

Tracy said...

YES. More Brett videos!! Love it.

You look amazing in that dress, girl. Holy Moly! And those shoes remind me of every gorgeous woman in Paris in July. And that's a compliment cuz those French ladies can wear an espadrille like nobodies business.

I'm loving denim shirts right now. At some point, I might even double up and wear one with jeans. The entire jean suit!

xo,
Tracy

Serene said...

This is adorable and you've got some FABULOUS legs! ~Serene

Ginger said...

In the summer my white jean-jacket is my everyday item. It goes with everything, is warm enough for cool a/c spaces and can go in the washer. I own two of them, one a classic Eisenhower style the other more blazer-like.

Joy said...

CUTE CUTE shoes!!!

Tinfoils Tiaras said...

This is one of my favourite outfits on you- from head to toe you look beautiful! My favourite denim item is my denim dress as well and I style it with colourful beads!

Deborah said...

I love those shoes! I had a denim dress and foolishly gave it away a few years ago. I have regretted it ever since!

Darling outfit.