-

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Everybody, Everywear:Lace


Lace | Everybody, Everywear
I honestly didn't think I would get my post up today, but yippee... here I am.

Now I don't want anyone to think I have been running around in this cute little outfit today while trying to pack, stock up on groceries for sons and finish studio work.
For once in my life, I was actually thinking ahead!

I  wore this little number last Sunday knowing that the lace challenge was coming up.
Truly, this is the only lace item of clothing I own. 
For some reason, even though I am a totally girly girl, I am not drawn to lace. 
This top was originally worn to a New Year's party about 4 years ago!
I paired it with white jeans hoping for a more summery look.  Then added touches of blue with the jewelry
because I just couldn't NOT have any color!
This lace challenge really made me think outside of the box.  I usually only wear this top during the holiday season.
  It is actually a great little top for summer.
Short post,
lots to finish up before my early morning flight.
  My goal is to post a few more CMA Fest pictures while at the beach.  
I am hoping that there is wireless at the house where we are staying and that I can maybe add a beach post as well.

Have a great rest of the week and I hope to be posting again soon!

17 comments:

Pam@Over50feeling40 said...

THis has been my first chance to tell you that your trip looks like it was so much fun!!  This lace top is amazing...so flattering and attractive!!  You look fierce!!

VictorianKitty said...

Ooh, this top is STUNNING!!  I love how you paired it with the white jeans.  I think this is my favorite look from EBEW so far today!!  :)

Sophistique Noir - Dark, Elegant Fashion

Megan Mae said...

Lovely little top. It is very flattering, I love the scalloped edging.

Thriftygirlvintage said...

Brett, You have a great beach vacation.  I really like this lace top and it looks nice with the white jeans.  I agree that doing these challenges makes us think outside the box when it comes to our clothes and that's a good thing.  Debbie  htttp://thriftygirlvintage.com

Shybiker said...

Wow!  What a great top.  And white pants are the perfect choice for it.

LiseMarie said...

I am a girly girl also, but I don't think I have lace either.  But you look stunning!  I love the top with the pants!

http://southerncomfortga.blogspot.com/2011/06/turn-on-brights.html

Writeitinlipstickblog said...

oooh super sexy. I love it. P.S. I felt the same way about the kindle thinking I love the smell and touch of my books but it really is so nice and I love it. 

Tinfoils Tiaras said...

LOVE this top on you! Very elegant and I like how you made it more casual with the white pants and blue jewellery (you can never have too much colour!) Beach post- yes please!

Nuha said...

I love lace...probably my favorite textile :)  Nothing is more feminine and dainty!

Linda said...

I agree. It looks great for summer they way you have styled it. I'm glad EBEW got you to think about something in your closet in a new way :)

Rebecca said...

That is an adorable top.  I like it paired with the summery pants.

Tracy said...

Ay Carumba! You look beautiful. Gorgeous.

xoxoxo

Peggy said...

have a great trip!!  your top reminds me of the Rodarte for Target black lace dress they had!

Terri said...

It's a beautiful top.  Isn't it funny how we get to thinking of an item of clothing in one way...and then don't see any further possibilities.  I'm the same way.  In July, I'm going to make myself wear a sweater or two.

Lyddiegal said...

it is definitely a great top for summer, or anytime and i love how it looks with the white jeans. the look works so well!

Ashley said...

I LOVE this with the white jeans!  I like the top, but I love those jeans more!  I hope you're still having a good time.  The pictures from your last post are so much fun to look at because I can totally tell you're having a blast!

Kristin & Megan said...

WOW! You look amazing in lace!