-

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Everybody, Everywear:GREEN


Green | Everybody, Everywear


This month Everybody, Everywear is focusing on the color green.
With St. Paddy's right around the corner what better choice was there??
The sad part of this challenge
 is that I am pretty much wearing all the green 
I own except for the sweater 
I wore yesterday.
I kept with the brights theme I have been rockin' lately. 
 I went with bright greens and blues.
  My jewelry is lavender,
 unfortunately you can't see it in the pics.
I will definitely step up my game to find the green skinnies now!

Is there a color that you would be hard pressed to find in your closet?

t-shirt-Loft
cardi-Belk
black jeans-Black House/White Market
flats-Isaac Mizrahi via Target
bag-Franco Sarto
bracelet-necklace
necklaces-Italy & Alaska


9 comments:

TaraMixandMatch said...

What a fun cardigan Brett!

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

Cute..Cute...Cute!!!!! love it!

J9 STYLE said...

Cute outfit! I struggle with finding green too. I need to add more to my closet.

Bravoe Runway said...

I am really surprised that in almost every EBEW post I've read today that most said they have nothing or only a few pieces in green. I love green! It is fabulous colour, and it goes with everything it's a neutral! You look great and I am loving that cardigan!

Anonymous said...

You have been rocking the pretty brights lately, and they suit you and your bubbling personality SO well! You look cute as ever in this green & blue cardi!

Jeannie

Unknown said...

Now that's one great patterned cardi and I love the bag! I actually own a few things in green- red and pink are colours I don't own a whole lot in so I found the last EBEW challenge difficult!

Megan, TfDiaries.com said...

love the print on that sweater

Katherine said...

I love your cardigan - what a beautiful print!

Jen @ redsolesandredwine said...

What a great fun cardigan!

Red Soles and Red Wine