I hope everyone gets a special little something from someone they care about.
- Hanging up your coat and the entire rack of coats comes crashing down on top of you.
- Waiter picking up the dirty dishes from the meal and dropping silverware on top of you and not even apologizing for it.
- Seeing a woman with a tattoo of her face on her own shoulder/arm area.
- Listening to a "player" at the next table trying to impress his date by telling her he was a chef at the restaurant 32 years ago.
- The "stomach flu"
- The Grand Canyon
- Las Vegas
- Losing all the extra weight you gained from the holidays courtesy of the "stomach flu"
- Meeting son1's girlfriend
- Valentine's Day
I wore this little dress a couple of weeks ago.
I am feeling much better and am on the upswing, but still wearing sweatshirts and jeans.
I hoping to get my style mojo back very soon.
Do you have anything exciting planned for today?
What is your favorite gift to give for Valentine's Day?
necklaces-Ily Couture and Francesca's