-

Monday, July 29, 2013

Inspiration Monday

Today is the last Inspiration Monday of July.
Seems crazy right?!

Our inspiration from Two Birds this week is Anne Hathaway.  She is sporting a super easy casual look in this photo.
I have to admit that when I first saw the picture,
 I knew I would have to raid my son's closets to pull off the look. 
The Metallica t-shirt is thanks to son2 and the fedora is thanks to son1. 
 Why Metallica? 
 It was the only band I had heard of from his collection of shirts.  
I wore this look yesterday to Target
 and was actually stopped by 3 people telling me how much they liked my t-shirt. 
 Who Knew???
I don't think I will be sporting this look too often,
 as I think it is a bit too young for me. 
 It was fun having people comment on the shirt though.

Are you a band/concert t-shirt girl?
Or
Are you one of those girls that never wears a t-shirt?

t-shirt-son2's closet
jeans-GAP
smoking slippers-Aerosols
fedora-son1's closet
sunglasses-gifted


12 comments:

Jenniya said...

You pulled it! :) Nice outfit.

XX, IamJenniya

Style Journey said...

You rocked this look Brett! So cute tying the shirt and wearing the leopard loafers.

We go to a lot of concerts so I have quite a few of them. I usually wear mine to bed though, lol!

TaraMixandMatch said...

Love that you chose those animal print flats!

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

You are so cute...and you look great in the hat..you need to wear hats more often! Happy Monday!

two birds said...

it's never too young to wear a fun concert tee and jeans! you look amazing!

Brooke said...

I wear tshirts but not band ones. You make me want to get some though- I love this look!

Curtise said...

I think this is a fabulous look on you, Brett, really cool, and not in the least too young - look at you, you're rocking it! I only wish I looked as good in jeans and t-shirts. Perhaps if I did the knotting thing... Hmm, will give it a go! xxxx

Anonymous said...

I don't typically wear shirts that say things on them! And I don't own any band shirts! But, yes, I can totally see why people would comment on your shirt. Your outfit is super fun.

Stylin' In St. Louis said...

You look great! You pulled it off well!

xo,
Jacqueline

stylininstlouis.com

Ginny said...

I love the Two Birds challenges, so fun! You did great :)
Ginny

Leslie said...

so much fun here today! love this sporty look on you brett!

LyddieGal said...

Hahah, it's funny how people do that with tee shirts. I can't say I wear too many of them these days though!
Chic on the Cheap