-

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Pinned It and Did It

It's Thursday and time to see what I pinned and did this week.
I went with another outfit pin.
This is the outfit I pinned. 
 I just love everything about it,
 except that I wouldn't be able to
 walk 10 steps in those shoes.
This is my version of the outfit. 
 I really wanted to utilize my white jeans
 for a fall transition look.
Plus ~ I just don't own any jeans as 
cool as the ones in the picture.
I went with the half tuck due to the fact that the tail of this shirt is ridiculously long.
I love the tassel necklace as the chief accessory.
Sadly, this was the last time I wore these fabulous wedges.
  The rope that covered the heels completely unraveled on both shoes.

Do you like a simple look like this?
Will you wear white after Labor Day or are you old school?


Check out what other bloggers pinned and did


top-Marshall's
jeans-JCrew
wedges-Target
necklace-BaubleBar


15 comments:

Style Journey said...

Ooh! That's a great outfit to pin and recreate. I like that you did it with white jeans too. Your tassel necklace is pretty awesome!

Anonymous said...

Love it with the white jeans and of course wedges for better walking...

Curtise said...

Yes, I do like this outfit very much, simple but effective, and very stylish! xxxx

Andi said...

Oh, total bummer about your shoes! I hate it when shoes decided to fall apart! I really like this with the white jeans!

Gracey the Giant said...

I love your version. I love the orange with the white jeans and agree that wedges are more comfortable. I'm sorry they broke though; hate that!

Kathryn said...

I am in love with the outfit you chose for inspiration! Your take on it is great too, such a pretty color.

Shon said...

You look great! I love your real "life" interpretation with the wedges instead of impossible stilletos!! Although, I do want a pair of leopard stilletos like those.

Happy Almost Friday,
Shon

The Preppy Student said...

I love your version! the wedges are a great touch!
-The Preppy Student

Unknown said...

Cute take on the look! I'm wearing my white jeans tomorrow :)
Ginny

Inge Jane said...

Oh no, sorry to hear about the shoes, they were cute! I really like your take on the inspiration, the white jeans were a nice touch.
Inge
This Ever Evolving Life

kate @ a journey in style said...

I like your take on the pin, and actually like it more than the original! Your look is polished and something most of us are more likely to wear!

LyddieGal said...

this is a fabulous look, the color of the shirt really pops against the white denim.
I lost a pair of wedges this summer too. always stinks to lose shoes you love!
Chic on the Cheap

Chelsea Oliver said...

This is such a great look! But I am sad about your wedges!!! I love them and was hoping to see you style them more, that is the worst!

-Chelsea
chelsandthecity.blogspot.com

No Fear of Fashion said...

Marvelous outfit. You did a good job. Shame about your sandals. Great blouse. Good idea to use a black belt and black shoes. Would not have thought of this. And I want your tassle necklace (I so love necklaces).
Greetje

Susan Shull said...

Love the pinned outfit and your recreation!