I'm not sure how that exactly happened, but let's roll with it.
- Getting locked out of your apple account for 8 hours before tech support will let you back in.
- Chopping habanero peppers without gloves and having everything you touch for the next 4 days taste like peppers and burn your mouth, eyes, and nose.
- Ordering something online and when you receive it, it looks like a piece of crap.
- Christmas trees in store windows.
- Forgetting a bag of merchandise at Target and having the check out person wave you down to give it to you.
- Husband sitting next to an old neighbor on a flight home.
- Catching up on Game of Thrones.
- Pumpkins and Mums everywhere!
- Postagram, you gotta check out this fun app.
- Teaching your dog a new trick.
This is how I dress when I need to be somewhere really fast
and I didn't plan on going anywhere.
The blazer will always pull the look together!
Let's hear about your awkward and awesome moments this week.