-

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Here's To A Brilliant New Year!

Happy New Year's Eve!
I hope you have something fabulous planned.

I think we are staying home and having a Lord of The Rings marathon.
I know, total geeks...
but after watching the last 2 Hobbit movies,
 it's time to revisit Middle Earth.
Many of you commented on how fun a Downton Abbey dinner sounded. 
 It was fun and the food was great. 
 I highly recommend hosting a Downton night.
  This is actually what I wore that night.
Wishing everyone a very Happy 2014 and in the words of Brad Paisley...
Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365 page book.
Write a good one!
 
 brocade sweater-Loft
skirt-Gap
necklace-gifted
booties-Nine West
bracelet-Ily Couture



7 comments:

josep-maria badia said...

A lovely look. It is unusual to see you wearing skirt. This is beautiful, the whole outfit is great. Very elegant and attractive.

Leslie said...

Wishing you and your family a happy and healthy New Year ahead:)

Carylee said...

I love this! That sweater is fantastic! Love the detail to it! Have fun with your movie marathon tonight, and Happy New Year!
-Carylee
morepom.blogspot.com

Stylin' In St. Louis said...

What a fun look to wear! Have a great New Year! Cannot wait to follow you into 2014!
xo,
Jacqueline
stylininstlouis.com

Laura B said...

What a pretty look! I love the detail on your shirt and it looks so good paired with your striped shirt! Happy New Year! :)

Curtise said...

What a gorgeous outfit, Brett!
We thoroughly enjoyed the second Hobbit film, and have watched the Lord of the Rings films repeatedly, I think my partner loves them even more than the kids!
Happy new year to you and your family. xxxx

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

What a Fun & Funky NY Eve Outfit. I love the Skirt & the Sweater. I would have never thought of putting the two together but seriously they look amazing as a pair. =)

I, too have not one but 2 New Year's Eve Looks on the last two posts. =)

HAPPY 2014 BRETT AND I HOPE IT IS BRILLIANT AND BRIGHT LIKE YOU SAID!