I hope everyone had a very merry Christmas!
I had an awesome week, but also a few awkward moments crept in.
- Slipping as you come out of a public restroom in front a a group of people.
- Glitter ribbon, never again.
- Gridlock traffic when you need to be somewhere at a specific time.
- Forgetting that you are halving a recipe in the middle of adding the ingredients.
- Flu like symptoms that you are trying to ignore.
- Going to a Downton Abby themed Christmas dinner.
- The Carolina Panthers made the Playoffs.
- Cooking with the boys. (husband and sons)
- Watching old black and white Christmas movies.
It was around 70 degrees for a couple of days and it finally got cold again.
It's hard to dress for unpredictable weather.
Plaid, corduroy and knit are always a good choice.
Let's hear about your awkward and awesome moments in the comments.