-

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Uniquely Yours Campaign With Modcloth

I have teamed up with Modcloth for their Uniquely Yours Campaign.
The featured item is this fabulous LBD 

I paired it with what I would wear if I was going out with my girlfriends for a fun evening.
All items shown are available at Modcloth.



A Night Out With Girlfriends
I hope you have a great weekend
 and 
get to wear a fun outfit like this
 to a fabulous Holiday party!

You can view all Modcloth dresses by linking
here.

5 comments:

The Elle Diaries said...

Brett, I absolutely adore everything you chose,
Great details on the bag and necklaces and tights!
Merry Xmas!
XX, Elle
http://mydailycostume.com/2013/12/winter-white-dress-for-a-holiday-party/

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

Great work, Brett...this would be an amazing look!

Fash Boulevard said...

Those tights and boots are amazing! I absolutely love ModCloth! :)
http://www.fashboulevard.com/

Chelsea Oliver said...

Love this look! All the pieces you chose are gorgeous - great pairing!

-Chelsea
chelsandthecity.blogspot.com

Vickie said...

Super cute ensemble!