Let's make our goal to have more awesomeness and less awkwardness in the coming year.
- Lying in bed with your phone, dropping the phone and hitting yourself in the eye. Cut and black eye resulting from dropping the phone.
- Laying on the horn and watching as if in slow motion the lady backing into you in the parking lot. (lucky for me there was no damage to my car)
- You know it's time to take the garland down when there is more on the floor than the banister.
- Getting tangled in the lamp cord and bringing the lamp crashing down.
- Husband talking you into going to the Mall on New Year's Day. You would have thought you could never buy anything ever again after that day.
- Embarking on the #2014closetremixchallenge.
- Cinnamon pear french soda. (you buy it at Fresh Market)
- A fur snood.
- Booking a flight for a girls weekend coming up soon.
- Ringing in a new year.
This was my New Year's Eve outfit.
We had a nice celebration at home with just the 4 of us.
This was the perfect combination of comfort and glam.
Sequins and fur mixed with a sweatshirt and jeans.
What did you wear for New Year's Eve?
sequin sweatshirt-Banana Republic