I know I am having some pretty awesome things happen this weekend.
- If you decide to freeze a banana I HIGHLY recommend you take the peel off first!
- While traveling we stopped into a restaurant for lunch. By the time we got our food we were so cold that we got it to go and ate it in our car.
- I got a new printer for Christmas and somehow I must have accidentally set up to get a weekly automatic print of coupons. I can't figure out how to make it stop.
- The lid blew while making my green smoothie. I'm talking chartreuse green. All over me and the kitchen ceiling.
- Attended my first aerial yoga class. Got stuck upside down in the silks. It took 2 people to help me out!
- Thank you to the anonymous person that let son2 and I into the parking pass only parking garage during a downpour to move him back into his dorm.
- I organized all of my recipes into a pretty binder and now I actually know where to find what I am looking for.
- Free birthday mascara from Ulta.
- Girls weekend starts today!
- Saturday is my birthday.
A little pattern mixing,
added texture with some brocade metallic thrown in.
What could be better for an outfit??
Let's hear about your awkward and awesome in the comments.
I am linking up with
sweater and pants-Loft