I know we are, but lucky for us there is nothing on the ground to impede our travel on the roads.
That always sets one up for some awkwardness!
- When everyone flocks to the grocery store because bad weather has been forecast, but you are just there because there is NO food in your house.
- Have you ever tried to get a candle through airport security? My advice...just don't even try.
- When you make a comment/statement that you know you will never-ever live down!
- Getting trapped in the bathroom stall at the airport because your suitcase got wedged between you and the door.
- Having to sit next to the dude coughing up a lung while you get your inspection sticker.(If I get sick, I will hunt him down!!)
- Birthday Gifts and Cards. I do love a good birthday card.
- Getting home from my trip and husband having my favorite bakery birthday cake waiting for me.
- Getting to see the beach and the ocean even though it was like the Arctic Tundra.
- When it is so cold outside that you don't need to bring your drinks in from the garage to refrigerate them.
- Cleaning out and organizing my make-up and other beauty products. (well, the cleaning out part wasn't awesome, but the result sure is)
I am having a thing for navy right now.
I don't even know where it came from.
This skirt is one of my favorites and
I love it paired with the mustard.
The pockets on this blouse are doing awkward things to the girls, never noticed that before.
Let's hear your awkward or awesome moments of the week in the comments.
I am linking up with