Hard to believe the first month of 2014 is gone.
- The over the top reporting the local weather people did before our "snow storm". Talk about more hype than outcome....
- Washing my sweater exactly as directions instructed and still having it shrink.
- Breaking a 3/4 filled bottle of dill. Not only was glass everywhere ~ the kitchen smelled like dill for hours.
- Wondering why I was so cold in my car and then looking down and realizing I never actually turned the heater on.
- The moment when you realize you don't have a brown thumb, but a black thumb as you look at all the dead plants in your house.
- Surprise visit from son2.
- Seeing the videos and pictures of my nephews in Louisiana sledding in a laundry basket. It's a really big deal for Louisiana to get snow!!
- Finding my lost iPod in a purse I hadn't used for months.
- It's the last day of my birthday month and I have one more birthday dinner to eat.
- A good old fashioned snow day!
Yes, I decided to brave another look using white.
I am happy to report no mishaps this time around.
I love how the winter white just pops with the
varying shades of purple.
Let's hear about your awkward and awesome moments in the comments.
I am linking up with
scarf-H & M