The kids still didn't have school today, but things are beginning to melt and go back to normal.
- Hitting something on my computer that made the entire screen go upside down. Had to call son2 to find out how to get it back to normal.
- People who stop in the middle of the aisle and talk on their phones blocking everyone's way.
- Trying to get the ice balls off of the dog after a long walk in the snow.
- Husband getting stranded in Boston during the snow storm. I told you our city shut completely down.
- The sketchy footprints left in the snow on our deck. Do I really want to know what animal it was?
- The beautiful landscape thanks to all of the snow.
- Watching all the kids sledding on the hill in front of our house.
- TV show marathons.
- Valentine's Day
- My new oven!
These pictures were taken on Tuesday,
day 1 of the storm right after the snow began.
I honestly didn't put on real clothes again after that.
Love red and pink together and especially for Valentine's Week.
Did you get hit with a storm this week?
Did it cause any awkward or awesome moments for you?
Linking up with