-

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Winter Prep

Just when you thought spring might be on it's way.
BAM!  
Mother Nature is a tricky little devil isn't she??!!
I am calling this look "winter prep". 
 All the elements of our favorite preppy look with 
some warmth thrown in.
A favorite look of mine is a white sneaker with a blazer ~
whether it is on a man or a woman. 
 I am not sure what it is about the look,
 but I really like it.
I have been looking at this leopard fur scarf everyday 
in my closet and thinking,
 "I need to wear that soon before it gets too warm." 
  Now I am thinking,
 "why have I not been wearing this more often."

Do you have something in your closet you have been hesitating to wear?
Pull it out and go for it!

pink button up-J.Jill
blue blazer-Target
fur scarf/watch-gifted
green cords-J.Crew
sneakers-Converse


15 comments:

Style Journey said...

What took you so long woman? That scarf is amazing! You look perfectly preppy cool in this outfit. Gotta love some white Chucks too!

Chanda T said...

CHUCKS!! My fav, comfy sneaker!

Cheryl Dewees said...

Love the title post! So clever :-)

You look adorable as always.

~Cheryl
http://snaps-of-ginger.blogspot.com/

Geraldine said...

Love that blue blazer, nice!

Winter came back to BC with a wallop over the past week, I'm sick of it, enough already. ;-(

Here's to spring!

pastcaring said...

It's a great look on you, chic but casual and easy-going! That leopard print scarf is gorgeous. xxx

Ginny MyNewFavoriteOutfit said...

Such a fun scarf! Love this blazer on you too.
Ginny

Tina Bradley said...

This look is fun, casual and chic--and I adore it! I have a similar scarf and love wearing it, too. :) T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

Laura B said...

I want a fur scarf!! I really like how you styled yours! And that watch is so cute, love the strap!

Stylin' In St. Louis said...

I love that fur scarf! Winter is not done with us yet!
xo,
Jacqueline
stylininstlouis.com

Chelsea Oliver said...

Such a classic look! I love the navy blazer and that scarf!!

-Chelsea
chelsandthecity.blogspot.com

LyddieGal said...

she most certainly is! But i do like winter prep - the scarf is my favorite!
Chic on the Cheap

Leslie said...

What a great combination of textures and design. I like the sneakers and blazer and adding the leopard is so fun. (yes, mother nature has a mind of her own!)

Susan Jeffries said...

I love this blazer with your Chucks! I just got a pair for myself and for my daughter. She wears them with everything and looks adorable ! Thanks for the style idea! Susan

No fear of fashion said...

Indeed a lovely look. Like you I have a brown scarf with a brooch which I really need to wear one day. And haven't. You inspired me.
Great sneakers.
Greetje

Shon said...

Hey, I hear you! It has been cold and rainy here and suppose to be sunny and 70? tomorrow!!??

I love this scarf..so cute and cozy!

I would love to wear my riding boots I got for Christmas more before Spring hits. The rainy weather has made it a bit difficult to wear them.

Happy Weekend!