- As husband departs plane in San Francisco he receives a phone call from airlines saying they see he missed his flight, could they reschedule? He actually had to go to the booking desk and argue with the people there that he had not missed his flight as he was standing right there in front of them.
- You are so hot and sweaty that your glasses begin to fog.
- Mistakenly sending this text to the wrong person~ "Amanda is preggers?! I don't believe it is his" Of course I was conversing about a TV show.
- Serving your guest food they are allergic to.
- Burning the bottoms of your feet by walking barefoot on a hot deck. Who knew the deck got so hot???
- Seeing a real live Flashmob.
- My beautiful new faucet in my kitchen.
- Seeing a group of friends you haven't seen for over a month and catching up!
- All the dragonflies and fireflies out at night now.
- Celebrating 29 years of marriage with the Mr. on Sunday.
Going all out nautical today!
Notice I have my anchor theme going again.
Honestly, just bought this for the cuteness of the look.
Let's hear about any awkward and awesomeness you had this week in the comments.
Rack Room sandals-similar
Target starfish earrings-similar