-

Thursday, June 19, 2014

oNecklace Bracelet Review

Hello All!
Today I am teaming up with the nice folks at oNecklace.
I have worked with them before and they wanted to get the word out that they now have an Etsy shop.
You can check it out here.
 They sent me the beautiful, dainty anchor bracelet.
I know anchors are extremely popular right now,
 but the anchor bracelet has special meaning for me.
It is a daily reminder of Hebrews 6:19.
Hope Anchors The Soul
What is better than a great fashion piece
 and a daily reminder of hope!?
I love that the bracelet goes with pretty much any other bracelet and looks great with a watch as well.
It's light, delicate and a statement all in one.
 I will tell you that the clasp is tricky 
and you might need help fastening it. 
 That was the only drawback I saw to this beautiful gold bracelet.

Go check out oNecklace's other fabulous pieces
 and get 10% off with the code 
GIFT1.

Thank you to oNecklace who provided me with this fabulous bracelet.
All opinions are my own.


2 comments:

two birds said...

I love this bracelet..both the look and the thought you put into it!

Elle said...

Such a pretty bracelet, love the way you paired it with the other two! That is a nice symbol to wear and is a perfect piece for your nautical looks.
XX, Elle
http://mydailycostume.com