-

Monday, June 2, 2014

Stripes and Lace

Another beautiful weekend here in the Carolina's.
I hope you had a beautiful weekend
 in your neck of the woods as well.
I wore this out to dinner the other night. 
 I was outside and it was just cool enough 
to merit the light weight blazer.  
Lace is so on trend right now! 
 If you don't have a a lace piece in your closet,
 you need to put it on top of your want list.
  You can dress it up or down 
and it will always look spot on.
This blouse has no lining, 
so I love that I can just put whatever color tank underneath
 and make the look my own. 
 Last time I wore this I wore a


Have you embraced the lace trend yet?
What pieces of lace clothing do you have?


CAbi lace top-here
Marshall's stripe blazer-similar
Loft pants-similar
Franco Sarto wedges-here
Ily Couture bracelet-similar
Gifted necklace-similar

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Fun mix of textures and print!!

LyddieGal said...

I have an unlined lace blouse like yours, I think pairing it with my striped blazer will be a must!
Chic on the Cheap

Curtise said...

I like the mix of lace and stripes, the dressed up/down blend. I don't think I own any lace items at all! xxx

two birds said...

What a great look...classy and casual and pulled together!

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

Well, this is crazy...I am in stripes and lace today as well! You look really cute...love your lace top!

TaraMixandMatch said...

Lace and stripes are so cute together!

Charming Lucy said...

I love this with the striped blazer! I have a lace peplum top and I am going to try this outfit soon!! Gorgeous my friend! Susan

Unknown said...

I was absolute encouraged to acquisition this site. I capital to acknowledge you for this appropriate read. I in fact savored every little bit of it and I acquire bookmarked you to analysis out new getting you post.
Gold & silver chain by the inch