I hope everyone had an awesome week coming off the holiday weekend.
Cheers to another fun-filled weekend.Awkward:
- Completely and utterly burning the roof of your mouth on food that was too hot to put in your mouth in the first place.
- Almost stepping on a large snake while out hiking.
- Checking the stats on your fitbit and it says you gained 20 pounds since that morning. How does a fitbit even know your weight?
- Your friend getting busted using the men's restroom because the ladies was occupied.
- Starting out with a recipe and by the time you have finished substituting all the ingredients you didn't have, you have an entirely new recipe.
- Watching the sunset over your city skyline from a rooftop restaurant.
- Seeing the wee little hummingbird that hung out on the deck last summer return.
- When the check out lady at Fresh Market is having such a bad day, that she just throws your meat into the bag without ringing it up because she can't get it to scan properly.
- Long over due date night with husband.
- If you need to correct your self tanner. Lemon juice on a cotton ball is the trick!
Yes, I caved and got the cute little pineapple shirt from Target.
I threw it over a flirty sundress and loaded up on bracelets.
Easy, breezy summer look.
Let's hear about your awkward or awesome moments in the comments.
Target pineapple shirt-here
Onecklace monogram necklace-similar
Kate Spade bow bracelet-here
Marshall's crystal bracelet-similar