Sadly, I am back home and must return to reality!
We had a great time in the Bahama's
and I truly wish I were still there.
- Trying to remember to drive on the left side of the road. It is trickier than you think.
- Getting yelled at for bringing the wrong beach chair down to the beach by some security guard.
- Son2 getting stung by a sea creature.
- The 1985 TV in our condo.
- Being re-routed to another city on the way home because of a storm and your plane doesn't have enough gas to circle the city until the storm is over.
- Walking the beach every morning instead of walking on a treadmill!!
- Our waitress keeping our glasses full of free champagne one afternoon at lunch.
- Bahamian Brewery Tour
- Our tour guide telling us about a local hang out to try for dinner. The food was amazing even if we didn't quite fit in.
- Snorkel trip to Rainbow Reef.
I hope you get to have a fabulous vacation soon!!!
Have a great weekend.