I hope you are doing something absoluetly wonderful today.
- Our .25 cent beta fish we got when Walmart remodeled died after 4 years.
- Getting locked out of Netflix because too many people in your household are watching.
- Attempting to make home made corn tortillas.
- When the checkout lady says she is closed, then takes the next person that walks up to her because she knows them.
- Getting your passport out, looking at the picture and realizing it really was as bad as you remembered.
- Husband bringing home sourdough bread from San Francisco.
- Independence Day
- The people at Fitbit sending me a new one because the one I had pretty much died.
- Getting a beautiful bouquet of flowers from a friend.
- Bahamas...enough said!
I know pink, white and blue isn't very patriotic,
but apparently I own no red bottoms.
I kind of like the combo myself.
FYI...I will be taking next week off to vacay with the family.
Hope you all have a fabulous 4th of July weekend!
Old Navy top-here
Faux Jack Rogers- real here
Handpicked necklace-similar here
Gifted watch-similar here
Ebay bracelet-similarTarget sunnies-similar