I hope you have some great end of summer plans for the weekend.
- A fruit fly invasion in the kitchen. I thought those suckers only had a 24 hour life span.
- The long tassel necklace you are wearing gets caught on the grocery cart handle and tassel parts go flying all over the aisle.
- Getting a text from son2 this week asking if it was Daylight Savings because his clock on his phone jumped back an hour.
- When you are walking your dog on the walking trail and you converge with two other dogs and a wild rabbit appears on the trail at the same time.
- When your sock seam bunches in the wrong spot and you get a big 'ole blister.
- The Yonanas machine that husband brought home.
- Clean closets in every room of the house.
- When a complete stranger compliments you on your makeup.
- Finally delivering the stuff that has been in the back of your car for weeks to Goodwill.
- My ever faithful, consistent, loyal Prayer Warriors!
I love the look of sneakers with a blazer.
Add some lace to the mix and you have yourself a great outfit.
Let's hear about your awkward and awesome moments in the comments.
Cabi lace top-similar
Old Navy necklace-similar
Stein Mart bracelet-similar