-

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

The Same - But Different

I just can't get enough of my palazzo pants lately.
I wore them again the other night.
Even though I wore them with the same shirt,
 I completely changed the shoes and accessories. 
 I even changed my hair style.
This gave the outfit an entirely different feel
 from when I wore it 
Did I also mention that these pants have an elastic waist,
 so they are the perfect pants to go out to a restaurant in! 
 Next time I wear them,
 I will have to change up the top,
 but changing the accessories 
makes a huge difference in the look as well.

Do you wear the same outfit and change up the accessories?

Target top-similar
Marshall's pants-similar
Franco Sartro wedges-here
Handpicked earrings-similar
Versona necklace-similar
Handpicked necklace-similar


7 comments:

two birds said...

You look so pretty! I love your hair like this!

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

You look very pretty, Brett...and I love the setting of your pictures.

Curtise said...

Yes, I wear similar outfits a lot, but a change of accessories makes it feel different. Love those palazzos so much! xxx

Charming Lucy said...

These are so cute!! When I see them, I think hot pink top! You are such a style maven!! Susan

Laura B said...

I love switching up accessories with neutral colored outfits like white and black. This really looks different from last time. I love the layered necklaces!

Anonymous said...

Those are so cute. I've been thinking about sewing in a panel into some patterned silky pants to make them wide leg, not so sure I should with my lack of skill though. My legs are long and it's hard to find these kinds of pants in long enough length.
Love the top with them!

LyddieGal said...

These pants are just too fun, and I can see why you wanted to wear the outfit again. Love your hair like this too!
Chic on the Cheap