It has been fun and a great motivator to search the closet.
- When you know you need to shave your legs, but you put on shorts anyway and spend the rest of the day being totally self-conscious.
- Grabbing my white chucks on the fly and looking down later in the day to realize I have on one really old one and one fairly new one. There was quite a difference in color!
- Having to google how to block someone on Instagram. Some people ruin it for everyone.
- Thinking I am looking so cute and hip in a pair of heels and almost busting my a$$ walking on a cobble stone walk way.
- The idiot that was texting on his motorcycle. Just DON'T do it.
- Birthday Celebrations!
- Finally using all my bonus points at Sephora for a fabulous gift.
- Homegrown tomatoes.
- Finding those pants I couldn't find last week. (still in the bag, shoved into my t-shirt drawer)
- When something happens to remind you that a previous decision you had made in your life, really was the right decision!!
Since today was the last day of the challenge,
I made one look from two different looks.
Jennifer and Reese are both celebrities that have
great style and taste.
I just couldn't decide which look I liked better.
Solution- combine the two looks!!
Check out #celebinspiredaugust on Instagram for other looks.
Banana Republic top-similar
Rack Room sandals-similar
Old Navy belt-similar
c/o Onecklace bracelet-here