- Joe the dog stealing my mini Toblerone that husband always brings me when he flies. Luckily, I got it away from him just as he had opened the package.
- When the sales person helping you is speaking so loudly that you think your ears might begin to bleed.
- Watching you dog bolt out the front door and take off down the street after the UPS truck.
- Wondering why your nail polish remover isn't working and then noticing you picked up the bottle of hydrogen peroxide instead. In my defense the bottles were right next to each and are shaped exactly the same.
- Having to take almost every single thing out of my closet to make closet shelving repairs.
- My repaired closet!
- Being able to wear closed toed shoes again.
- The little cool snap we recently experienced.
- The overturned garbage can in the street that interested the dog more than the UPS truck. It has been a rough week for Joe the dog, but he is none worse for the wear.
- Catching up with friends you haven't talked to in awhile.
Just a simple transition outfit.
A little color and texture to add interest
and you are ready for the crazy early days of fall.
Any awkward or awesome moments you'd like to share this week?
Target - Sam & Libby brogues-here
Love Andrea's closet tassel bracelet-here
Canal Street bracelet-similar