-

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

It's A Camo Kind of Day

We finally got a bit of a cool snap here.
It was a welcome relief!
I have been going back and forth with this Old Navy camo shirt. 
 It was finally on sale and I decided to go for it.
I wasn't too creative in my choice of olive pants,
 but tried to give the outfit a bit of a wow factor
 with the shoes and accessories.
I honestly didn't think camo would stick around for very long,
 but I have been proven wrong. 
 It is everywhere this fall.

Have you jumped on the camo train yet?

Old Navy top-here
Loft pants-similar
Betsey Johnson sneakers-here
Groopdealz necklace-here
Ruche' bracelet-similar
Gap belt-similar

4 comments:

two birds said...

You look great! I love the camo and leopard pairing!

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

Cute look! Supposedly we have a little front on the way for the weekend...for us that means low 90s but I will take it. Have you registered to win the $1000 gift card on my site?? Make sure you do...fabulous clothes!

Shon said...

Fun times! The camo and leopard are here to stay and you have a great way of mixing them well.

Please send us a little cool snap,thank you!

Stylin' In St. Louis said...

I am loving this camo look!
xo,
Jacqueline
stylininstlouis.com