This week has been pretty awesome around here.
I hope your week has been as well.
- Getting into an old-fashioned bike wreck...road rash and all.
- Looking out at the ocean and seeing a pod of pelicans, knowing they are pelicans but yelling out to your friends, "Look at all of the penguins."
- Realizing in the middle of a game of Boggle how much you suck at this game.
- When the snap on your pants won't stay snapped and you don't know if the reason is that the snap is broken or you just don't fit in the pants anymore.
- Hiking in the quiet, majestic woods of Black Mountain and suddenly you see a naked couple in the woods frolicking in the mountain stream. The dude turns and gives you a nice juicy shot of his frontal region!
- Going on a retreat with 8 friends to The Cove in Asheville, NC.
- Getting to hear the anointed Lisa Harper speak for an entire day.
- Stumbling upon a crazily decorated Christmas tree in the middle of the woods and the sign asks that you add an ornament.
- Laughing so hard that your cheeks and belly hurt.
A little hiking outfit on the blog today.
Honestly, the weather warmed up and most of this look
was gone by the end of the hike.
At least I started the day looking cute!
Let's hear about any awkward or awesome moments you had this week.