-

Monday, December 8, 2014

Black Watch

Happy Monday!
I hope everyone had a nice weekend.
I was down with a nasty cold, but am on the mend.
As you know plaid is having a moment right now. 
 One of my favorite versions is black watch plaid.
I kept the top portion of this outfit pretty plain. 
 I wanted my pants to be the focus.
I added the emerald green necklace to
 pick up the green in the pants. 
 Threw on some black booties and was out the door.

Do you have a favorite "color" plaid?


Gap chambray shirt-here
Gap sweater-similar here and here
Gap pants-similar here and here
Nine West booties- similar here and here
Versona necklace-similar here
Gifted watch-similar here

2 comments:

Tara | The Mix said...

Loving those pants...I hope you are feeling better!!

Gracey the Giant said...

I love the cut of those pants; they're wonderful.

And I tend to love the red plaids.