-

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Golden


It's Wednesday!
It's Dec. 10th.
Are you in the Christmas Spirit yet?
I am feeling very Christmassy in this gold sweater!  
It just exudes holiday cheer, don't you think?
I added little touches of turquoise for some fun.
Throw in some pink on top of it all
 and
 you have a festive mix of colors.  

Are you pulling out your festive clothes yet?
What are you waiting for???

Forever 21 top-similar here 
Loft sweater-similar here and here
Loft coated denim-here
Target booties-similar here
Banana Republic coat-similar here and here
J.Crew necklace-here

4 comments:

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

Love this Brett and it looks great with your coat!

Curtise said...

A trademark look of yours, I think - casual glamorous chic!
I don't have any festive clothes - I wear the same things all the time, whatever the occasion! xxx

modernlywoman.com said...

Love this look Brett. I have chosen a dress for the holiday season and that's all. I love your pants

Stylin' In St. Louis said...

Love this sweater! It is perfect for the holidays!
xo,
Jacqueline
stylininstlouis.com