I hope your December has been nothing but awesome so far!
- Mistaking wax paper for parchment paper and not realizing it until your oven starts smoking.
- Putting on a sweater for the first time this winter and noticing that moths must have had it for their lunch since the last time you wore it.
- Coming down with a nasty cold that you never saw coming.
- When someone makes a comment that sounds complimentary, but after thinking about it, you realize it wasn't a compliment at all.
- Getting Braces!!
- Getting Braces.
- Christmas parties!
- My friends arranging for a cleaning lady to come to my house for a day!!!
- Holiday cooking.
- Having an 80's movie marathon with your 20something's and getting to explain all about back in the day....
Well, I don't think you get more festive than this outfit!
Sequins, jewels, gold,
what more could a girly girl ask for?
Now that I have a mouth full of metal,
I have to work on a new smile for the blog.
Be patient with my funny faces while I try to work this out.
I would love to hear about your awkward or awesome moments this week.
Old Navy t-shirt-here
Misty Maes Market skirt-here
H & M gold bracelets-similar here
H & M black bracelets-similar here
Marshall's bracelet-similar here