I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and an exciting New Year's celebration.
Thank you for returning to my little blog after my time away.
- Plugging the vacuum cleaner into the same outlet as the Christmas tree and completely blowing out a strand of lights.
- Waking up to the sound of husband putting together a gift for son2 early Christmas morning. I thought those days were over since he is now 21. :)
- Losing the car at the mall while out Christmas shopping.
- When holiday cooking goes horribly wrong.
- Scheduling a colonoscopy for New Year's Eve.
- Having both my boys home safe and sound for the holidays!
- All of the amazing gifts I received for Christmas.
- Taking hot chocolate and cookies in the car and going out to see the Christmas displays in town. Haven't done that in years.
- Actually staying up until midnight for New Year's Eve.
- Pajamas all day!
A simple outfit to hit the after Christmas sales in.
Lots of layers to keep warm and a bold necklace to add interest.
What was the most awesome or awkward Christmas gift you received this year?
Old Navy jeans-here
Ily Couture necklace-here