-

Monday, January 5, 2015

Happy 2015

I think today is the day that everyone is finally back to the "real" world.
Time to start eating right, exercising regularly and putting in an entire day's work.
At least for the next 2-3 weeks right!!
I know many of you have had snow and that sounds so lovely to me.
But, here...
it has just been rain, gloom and more rain.
One day it is all about layers to stay warm 
and the next day is all about
 how to keep from overheating.
This is a simple outfit to run a few errands.
No layers required,
 just a big bold pop of color
 to keep the gloominess away.

Have you had snow yet?
or
Just a lot of rain like here?

J.Crew sweatshirt-here
Gap cords-here
Hunter boots-here
Baublebar necklace-similar here 
Handpicked necklace-similar here 
Versona bracelet-similar here

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree, today is when it's back to the "real" world. I love the color of you rain boots!

http://www.kaciesklosetblog.com/

Tara | The Mix said...

Yup, today was back to reality for me as well. I love the color of your boots, so fun paired with the stripes!

Laurie said...

Happy New Year! You always look great. Love the boots.

The Elle Diaries said...

Brett, I love your striped tee, and the raspberry boots and necklace, good choices to add some lovely color! It is a bit snowy here and will be only 7 degrees tonight! I have been traveling, so now this is a bit hard to take.
Oh well, always good to be home!
xx, Elle
http://mydailycostume.com/