-

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Awkward and Awesome Friday

Happy Friday
I am off for a super fun weekend.
I hope you have something exciting planned as well!
Awkward:
  • Getting cursed out by a chic who almost ran me over in the Costco parking lot. (I was not the one in the wrong, btw)
  • Trying to figure out where the ink cartridges are on my printer.
  • When 3 different people commented on how much my eye glasses prescription had changed.
  • Trying to make homemade pasta for the very first time.
  • I am working with some ladies to set up a children's clothing venue for foster children.  We accidentally set off the alarm where we were working.  The nice policeman that came by to check out why the alarm went off wanted to make sure we weren't some kind of "sweatshop".
 
 Awesome:
  • This week I cleaned out the pantry as part of my 14 week cleaning challenge.  It is SOOOO nice.
  • Working with Mosaic-Style With Love.  
  • Planning a trip to Charleston.
  • Getting a blouse you have been eying for awhile for 50% off!
  • Girls weekend at Virgina Beach this weekend... Woo Hoo!
 
 Just a classic look with navy and camel.
I added a bit of leopard to spice up the classic look.

Let's hear about any awkward or awesome you had this week.

Old Navy stripe t-here
Target blazer- here
Gap trousers-similar here and here
Marshall's booties-similar here and here
Gap scarf-similar here
Michael Kors belt-similar here
Michael Kors watch-here

1 comment:

The Elle Diaries said...

Love the classic color combo of camel navy, and the punch of stripes and leo for interest! Lovely!
Sorry about that Costo incident, it seems that the one who protests too much is the one at fault!

I have never attempted home made pasta.. either..
have a good week!
xx, Elle
http://mydailycostume.com/