It's time for some awkward and awesome.
- Accidentally buying black pepper bread instead of regular bread and not realizing it until you bite into your sandwich.
- When you are the one that the register completely crashes on in the middle of check out at Trader Joe's with a huge line behind you.
- When you are just goofing around and you jam your thumb. Seriously, you don't know how much you use your thumb until you can't.
- When the weather dudes predict the snow storm of '15 and it's the lamest storm ever!!
- Wondering why you still have so many VHS movies when you begin organizing your movie collection.
- This week in my organizing challenge the Bonus Room was my target. I just like to go up there and sit and enjoy all the movies and games in there rightful places now.
- Re-watching an old movie and remembering why you love it so much.
- The surprise snow we got 2 days before the predicted dud snow.
- My new Tartelette Amazonian Clay Matte Palette . Always a fan of Tarte products, but this one is especially beautiful and fun to work with.
- It's that time of year when the Robin Eggs are out. You know those malted, candy covers ovals of yumminess!!
A bit of pattern mixing for a casual look.
Easy, breezy and fun.
Let's hear about your awkward and awesome in the comments.
Gifted necklace-similar here