-

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

April Fool's!

Are you planning an elaborate joke for someone today?
I looked up the origin of April Fool's Day.
Seems it has been around since the 1300's.
 I personally think Mother Nature has been 
April Fooling us for the past few days.
I seem to always dress incorrectly.
  Hopefully, today I got it right.
I pulled out my Pixie Pants hoping for a great spring day. 
 I know there is controversy over women of 
"a certain age" wearing printed pants. 
 Well, in my opinion...
just because you are a certain age doesn't mean you have to start wearing all black, beige or cream.
 Clothing should be fun and reflect your personality. 
 Look for good fit and cut and don't worry so much about the print.  Unless of course,
 it's unicorns, hello kitty or care bear related!

What is your opinion on printed pants?

Old Navy sweater-similar here and here
Old Navy pants-here
TJ Maxx sneakers-similar here and here
Rocksbox necklace-similar here

1 comment:

Tara | The Mix said...

Cute pants, love the print!