Hard to believe that next Friday will be Good Friday.
I swear it feels like New Year's was just the other day!!
- Never, Ever go to the fabric store on senior citizens day!!!
- Sending nephews gift cards that say Happy Birthday to them, from them.
- Not being aware that you are texting random pictures to someone until they text you back and ask why in the world you sent them those pictures.
- When your friend tries to make coffee without a coffee filter. Trust me, it isn't a good thing.
- Only wearing white jeans for a couple of hours before spilling Worcestershire sauce all over them.
- When the check out lady at Target scans a $5 off coupon for you for no particular reason.
- Co-hosting a bridal shower for one of your BFF's soon to be daughter in law.
- Party food left-overs.
- When husband finally realizes it's time to give the yard work over to a professional yard maintenance team.
- Heading to Charleston for the weekend with a girl-friend!
I wore this little outfit last Saturday
for the bridal shower I co-hosted.
The weather was so iffy,
that I just couldn't decide what to do with my legs.
In the end, the giant bruise I obtained on my leg dictated tights!!
The weather turned out to be beautiful
I loved my window pane pattern mixing.
Handpicked necklace-similar here
Michael Kors watch-here
Marshall's bracelet-similar here
Julie's bracelet-similar here