Today is officially the first day of Spring.
I hope you have some wonderful spring activity planned for the weekend.
- When you have lunch with a friend and you are so engrossed in your conversation that you both walk out without paying and the waitress has to chase you down in the parking lot.
- When you are making a return and the woman doing your return is so distracted that she hands you her stapler instead of your credit card.
- When your friend admires your bracelets and asks where you got them and you have to remind her that she is the one that gave them to you for your birthday.
- When you are on vacation and a drone crashes in the backyard of the beach house you are renting.
- When the deer in your neighborhood crash down your fence.
- When the week you were spending at the beach had a forecast of rain the entire week and it only rained one day!!
- Catching up with a friend you haven't seen in 2 years.
- When you craft something from Pinterest and it actually turns out like the picture.
- I didn't grow up on the pork bbq they serve here in the Carolina's and I'm not a huge fan, but we found a place on the way to Hilton Head that was the best ever...Sweatman's BBQ
- Beginning to think about Spring clothes.
An outfit for a cold, rainy day when
you just don't feel like wearing "real" clothes.
Cute enough to run errands, but comfy enough to feel cozy.
PS...that is my short sleeve shirt
making my arms look like Jabba Flabba!
Striped T c/o Stripedshirt.com
Red scarf-similar here
Gifted bicycle bag-here