-

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Tweed + Chevron

Have you been experiencing some spring-like weather where you are?
It always amazes me how it can go from freezing to hot so quickly!
I haven't done "the closet switch" yet,
 but I did dig out some spring pants the other day.
It's just time, right!
Ya'll know I love to mix patterns,
 so I decided to try a mix I haven't tried before.
  A little chevron and tweed. 
 I think it works well together.
I also pulled out some shoes I haven't worn since the summer. 
 Does anyone else have trouble switching from boots to regular shoes?  My feet always seem to go through trauma during the switch.

Are you beginning to pull out some of your spring clothes yet?

Gap top-similar here and here
J.Crew pants-similar here and here
Loft cami-here
Target oxfords-similar here and here
Target belt-similar here
J.Crew Factory necklace-similar here
Michael Kors watch-here
Kate Spade bracelet-here
Marshall's bracelet-similar here


2 comments:

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

Fun top, Brett! I know the weather can change so quickly!

Tara | The Mix said...

Loving that chevron top!