-

Monday, April 13, 2015

Matchy Matchy

Hello!
I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend.
It was a delightful spring weekend around here.
I am not a big fan of a matchy matchy look
 and usually cringe when I see it out in public.
  Having said that, every once in awhile I think it works.
  Especially when using black and white.
As you know I am a big fan of color and was tempted to add some pops,
 but in the end decided 
a total black and white look worked
 better for this outfit.
Just a simple spring sweater and a circle skirt
 accessorized can turn simple into fun and flirty.
And can I just mention these shoes???  

What is your opinion on matchy matchy?
Are you all for it or not so much?

J.Crew sweater-similar here and here
Old Navy skirt-here
Target shoes-here
Ily Couture earrings-here
Handpicked necklace-similar here
Kate Spade bracelet-here
Canal Street bracelet-similar here


1 comment:

Joe Blow said...

I want to put my hand up that skirt