My week was crazy busy for some reason.
Looking forward to the weekend!
- Creepy 20 something year old twin brothers. Not only were they dressed completely alike, they even had the same koozie, sunglasses and sneakers. #spendsometimeapart
- Getting a call from the dog groomers to come pick up the dog because he wasn't cooperating. No, they hadn't even clipped a nail yet.
- Trying to learn the "google" way of doing things on my chrome book. I might be a hopeless case.
- When a store bait and switches you.
- The guy in Target that thought I was stalking him when really all I was trying to do was find the string cheese aisle.
- I spent over 6 hours cleaning out my closet (that's not the awesome part) A clean and organized closet is the awesome part!!
- Spring is finally here and the azaleas are beautiful!
- Going to the Halston and Warhol: Silver and Suede exhibit.
- I am on day 5 of a 7 day clean eating/detox challenge. Here's hoping I make it through the weekend.
- My aunt and uncle just moved to the neighborhood across from my neighborhood.
Breaking out the spring casual today.
Love the crisp white and the navy.
Decided to add some splashes of pink today
instead of my beloved turquoise.
Let's hear about any awkward or awesome moments you had this week.
Ily Couture necklace-here
BaubleBar necklace-similar here
Versona bracelet-similar here
Handpicked earrings-similar here