-

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Shades of Blue

I have been loving mixing shades of blue lately!
 I just love any shades of blue together.
  Maybe it reminds me of the ocean which I love so much.
I decided to just layer colors of blue for this outfit. 
 Turquoise, Aqua, Navy and Cobalt.
  It feels very fresh and spring like.
I threw in a little lace for texture and variation.
  And of course stripes are always cool.

Do you love mixing shades of blue?
What other colors of different shades do you like to mix?

CABI lace top-similar here and here
Loft tank-similar here and here
TJ Maxx blazer-similar here and here
Loft pants-similar here and here
Zara sandals-similar here and here
Rocksbox necklace-similar here
Loft bracelet-similar here
Enamel bracelet-similar here

1 comment:

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

Very cute and really love the sandals!