I hope you have some awesome plans for the weekend.
- That awkward moment when someone points out the size tag strip on the back of your pants.
- Husband asking where I got the bruise on my ankle and me telling him it wasn't a bruise, but self-tanner.
- When you are out walking and a crazy, ferocious dog comes out of nowhere and scares the poo out of you.
- When you get two different recipes mixed up in your head and you end up using parts of both recipes. Luckily the results weren't terrible.
- When you find out good news about someone and you are waiting for them to tell you themselves and they take forever doing it.
- A great Mother's Day weekend last weekend.
- Son2 going on an all out cooking spree all week. Awesome food and no cooking from me.
- Road Trip!
- When you only have one item at the checkout and everyone lets you go ahead of them.
- Answered Prayer!!!!!
I actually wore this last Sunday for Mother's Day.
I love the color combo
the mix of pattern and texture.
Let's hear your awkward or awesome for the week.
Jack Roger sandals-here
Francesca's necklace-similar here
Francesca's bracelet-similar here